Like each month, have a look at the work funded by Freexian’s Debian LTS offering.
Debian project funding
- Our project funding work continues with an active bid on the work of packaging a recent gradle in Debian. This month the bidder has been estimating the scope of the entire project.
- The Grow Your Ideas project page also has some ambitious initiatives that may evolve into a funded project. The project ideas on that page range from a new wiki for Debian, a more efficient reimbursement process, and the implementation of PPAs for Debian.
- In November € 2625 was put aside to fund Debian projects.
We continue to looking forward to hearing about Debian project proposals from various Debian stakeholders. This month has seen work on a survey that will go out to Debian Developers to gather feedback on what they think should be the priorities for funding in the project.
Learn more about the rationale behind this initiative in this article.
Debian LTS contributors
In November 13 contributors were paid to work on Debian LTS, their reports are available below. If you’re interested in participating in the LTS or ELTS teams, we welcome participation from the Debian community. Simply get in touch with Jeremiah if you are interested in participating.
- Adrian Bunk did 62h out of 56h assigned for November and 6h from October.
- Anton Gladky did 12h out of 12h assigned.
- Ben Hutchings did 20h (out of 16h available, thus anticipating 4h from December).
- Chris Lamb did 18h out of 18h assigned.
- Holger Levsen gave back 3h (out of 3h assigned).
- Jeremiah Foster is coordinating/managing the LTS team did 29h (out of 10h assigned and 10h from October for LTS administration), and spent 9 hours on Projects funded directly through the project funding program.
- Lee Garrett did 9 hours out 60 assigned and carried over 51h into December
- Markus Koschany did 30h out of 30h assigned.
- Neil Williams did 1.5h (out of 11.5h assigned and 28.5h from October). He gave back the remaining hours.
- Roberto C. Sánchez did 31.5h (out of 32h assigned), thus carrying over .5h to December.
- Sylvain Beucler did 21.5h (out of 62h assigned), thus carrying over 40.5h to December.
- Thorsten Alteholz did 40h (out of 40h assigned).
- Utkarsh Gupta did 30 (out of 40h assigned), thus carrying over 10h to December.
Evolution of the situation
In November we released 31 DLAs.
Thanks to our sponsors
Sponsors that joined recently are in bold.
- Platinum sponsors:
- Gold sponsors:
- Silver sponsors:
- The Positive Internet Company (for 91 months)
- Domeneshop AS (for 90 months)
- Nantes Métropole (for 84 months)
- Univention GmbH (for 76 months)
- Université Jean Monnet de St Etienne (for 76 months)
- Ribbon Communications, Inc. (for 70 months)
- Exonet B.V. (for 59 months)
- Leibniz Rechenzentrum (for 54 months)
- CINECA (for 43 months)
- Ministère de l’Europe et des Affaires Étrangères (for 37 months)
- Cloudways Ltd (for 26 months)
- Dinahosting SL (for 24 months)
- Platform.sh (for 19 months)
- Bauer Xcel Media Deutschland KG (for 18 months)
- Moxa Intelligence Co., Ltd. (for 13 months)
- sipgate GmbH (for 10 months)
- OVH US LLC (for 8 months)
- Tilburg University (for 8 months)
- Bronze sponsors:
- Evolix (for 91 months)
- Seznam.cz, a.s. (for 91 months)
- Linuxhotel GmbH (for 88 months)
- Intevation GmbH (for 87 months)
- Daevel SARL (for 86 months)
- Bitfolk LTD (for 85 months)
- Megaspace Internet Services GmbH (for 85 months)
- Greenbone Networks GmbH (for 84 months)
- NUMLOG (for 84 months)
- WinGo AG (for 83 months)
- Ecole Centrale de Nantes - LHEEA (for 80 months)
- Entr’ouvert (for 75 months)
- Adfinis AG (for 72 months)
- Laboratoire LEGI - UMR 5519 / CNRS (for 67 months)
- Tesorion (for 67 months)
- GNI MEDIA (for 66 months)
- Bearstech (for 58 months)
- LiHAS (for 58 months)
- People Doc (for 54 months)
- Catalyst IT Ltd (for 53 months)
- Supagro (for 48 months)
- Demarcq SAS (for 47 months)
- Université Grenoble Alpes (for 33 months)
- TouchWeb SAS (for 25 months)
- SPiN AG (for 21 months)
- CoreFiling (for 17 months)
- Institut des sciences cognitives Marc Jeannerod (for 12 months)
- Observatoire des Sciences de l’Univers de Grenoble (for 8 months)
- Tem Innovations GmbH (for 3 months)
- WordFinder.pro (for 3 months)
- CNRS DT INSU Résif