Like each month, have a look at the work funded by Freexian’s Debian LTS offering.
Debian project funding
The gradle packaging proposal work estimation is now complete. The next steps for this project is regular packaging and engineering work with regular reports.
In December € 2175 was put aside to fund Debian projects.
The work on the Debian developer survey has resulted in an initial draft which has been reviewed by paid LTS contributors. The next steps are wider review from the Debian project. Expect something soon on firstname.lastname@example.org…
Learn more about the rationale behind this initiative in this article.
Debian LTS contributors
In December 14 contributors were paid to work on Debian LTS, their reports are available below. If you’re interested in participating in the LTS or ELTS teams, we welcome participation from the Debian community. Simply get in touch with Jeremiah if you are interested in participating.
- Abhijith PA worked 3h in December out of 8h available.
- Adrian Bunk worked 70h and 45min in December
- Anton Gladky did 12 hours for LTS in December.
- Ben Hutchings worked 16h in December.
- Chris Lamb worked 18h for LTS in December.
- Emilio Pozuelo Monfort worked 41.5 hours hours for LTS in December.
- Jeremiah Foster worked 29 hours on administrative duties for the LTS team and on managing the “project funding” initiative.
- Lee Garrett worked 11.75h for LTS in December.
- Markus Koschany worked 24 hours for LTS in December (out of 30h available).
- Ola Lundqvist worked 4 hours in December (out of 15h available).
- Roberto C. Sanchez worked 22 hours in December (out of 32h available).
- Sylvain Beucler worked 14h in December (out of 40.5h available).
- Thorsten Alteholz worked 40h in December.
- Utkarsh Gupta worked 40 hours on LTS and 5h on preparing the survey.
Evolution of the situation
In December we released 40 DLAs.
Thanks to our sponsors
Sponsors that joined recently are in bold.
- Platinum sponsors:
- Gold sponsors:
- Silver sponsors:
- The Positive Internet Company (for 92 months)
- Domeneshop AS (for 91 months)
- Nantes Métropole (for 85 months)
- Univention GmbH (for 77 months)
- Université Jean Monnet de St Etienne (for 77 months)
- Ribbon Communications, Inc. (for 71 months)
- Exonet B.V. (for 61 months)
- Leibniz Rechenzentrum (for 55 months)
- CINECA (for 44 months)
- Ministère de l’Europe et des Affaires Étrangères (for 38 months)
- Cloudways Ltd (for 27 months)
- Dinahosting SL (for 25 months)
- Bauer Xcel Media Deutschland KG (for 20 months)
- Platform.sh (for 20 months)
- Moxa Intelligence Co., Ltd. (for 14 months)
- sipgate GmbH (for 11 months)
- OVH US LLC (for 9 months)
- Tilburg University (for 9 months)
- GSI Helmholtzzentrum für Schwerionenforschung GmbH
- Bronze sponsors:
- Evolix (for 92 months)
- Seznam.cz, a.s. (for 92 months)
- Linuxhotel GmbH (for 89 months)
- Intevation GmbH (for 88 months)
- Daevel SARL (for 87 months)
- Bitfolk LTD (for 86 months)
- Megaspace Internet Services GmbH (for 86 months)
- Greenbone Networks GmbH (for 85 months)
- NUMLOG (for 85 months)
- WinGo AG (for 84 months)
- Ecole Centrale de Nantes - LHEEA (for 81 months)
- Entr’ouvert (for 76 months)
- Adfinis AG (for 73 months)
- Laboratoire LEGI - UMR 5519 / CNRS (for 68 months)
- Tesorion (for 68 months)
- GNI MEDIA (for 67 months)
- Bearstech (for 59 months)
- LiHAS (for 59 months)
- People Doc (for 55 months)
- Catalyst IT Ltd (for 54 months)
- Supagro (for 49 months)
- Demarcq SAS (for 48 months)
- Université Grenoble Alpes (for 34 months)
- TouchWeb SAS (for 26 months)
- SPiN AG (for 22 months)
- CoreFiling (for 18 months)
- Institut des sciences cognitives Marc Jeannerod (for 13 months)
- Observatoire des Sciences de l’Univers de Grenoble (for 10 months)
- Tem Innovations GmbH (for 4 months)
- WordFinder.pro (for 4 months)
- CNRS DT INSU Résif (for 3 months)