This update brings the timezone changes from the upstream 2020d release.
- Revised predictions for Morocco’s changes starting in 2023.
- Macquarie Island has stayed in sync with Tasmania since 2011.
- Casey, Antarctica is at +08 in winter and +11 in summer since 2018.
- Palestine ends DST earlier than predicted, on 2020-10-24.
- Fiji starts DST later than usual, on 2020-12-20.
For Debian 8 jessie, these problems have been fixed in version 2020d-0+deb8u1.
We recommend that you upgrade your tzdata packages.
Further information about Extended LTS security advisories can be found in the dedicated section of our website.