Raphaël Hertzog is the founder of Freexian SARL and is its current manager.
Volunteer contributor to the Debian project since 1997, he was among
the first French people who have joined the project. Over the years he
contributed to many
things, from the creation of the Package Tracking System to the maintenance
of the Debian package manager (dpkg).
Raphaël is also the author of a French-language
best-seller on Debian that shows in a clear and effective way how to best
apprehend this fabulous distribution. The book is published by Eyrolles in the
collection “Cahiers de l'Admin”.
He maintains a blog about free software (and Debian in particular)
You can follow him on his
Facebook page, on Twitter or Identi.ca. He also manages a free newsletter.
His latest articles
- Freexian’s fourth report about Debian Long Term Support
- My Free Software Activities in November 2014
- Freexian’s third report about Debian Long Term Support
- My Free Software Activities in October 2014
- My Debian LTS report for October 2014
- Freexian’s second report about Debian Long Term Support
- My Free Software Activities in September 2014
- My Debian LTS report for September
- Freexian’s first report about Debian Long Term Support
- The problem of distributing applications